Sunday 15 November 2015

Allegiant trailer is finally here!


After many teasers and snippets of the film Allegiant, yesterday the official full trailer was released. Allegiant is the last film in the Divergent series and it seems to be the biggest and baddest one! The new film involves Tris, Four and the rest of the gang who have finally won the battle against the Eruidite faction leader Jeanine. They've discovered, thanks to Tris' ability to unlock a message, that their home is not what they thought, and that they have been an experiment all along to test how human civilation works.

Now I have seen Divergent and Insurgent. I loved Divergent, but I didn't like Insurgent one bit, I just couldn't get into it, the acting wasn't the best, and it just simply didn't appeal to me personally. Which is a shame because I have read the books and they were brilliant, but I suppose it's one of those things and its just my opinion, because my friend loved the film. However, I still watched the new Allegiant trailer and I have to say, when watching it with low expectations, I was blown away. It looks absolutely brilliant. It really teases you at the beginning and then boom the action kicks in, and the production value looks great! Exactly what you'd expect from a big named blockbuster. But I'll let you judge that for yourself...check it out. Are you a fan of the Divergent series? What do you think of the films so far? Let me know!
Thankyou for reading this quick little post and I will speak soon!


No comments: