Wednesday 11 November 2015

SUICIDE SQUAD EMPIRE COVERS



Suicide Squad is most probably one of the highest anticipated films to be released in 2016. And with the first trailer being released in July and now the release of the December edition of Empire which consists some of the characters in the film, the anticipation is just getting bigger!

Four Empire covers were released, and of course we first have the new version of the Joker who will be played by Jared Leto. Now lets clear this up, yes, Heath Ledgers Joker look and performance was magnificent, flawless, just every positive adjective you can think of and it seems unbeatable. However, Jared Leto is also a brilliant actor, just take his performance in Dallas Buyers Club! I think Jared Leto will give the Joker a modern update and he will shock everyone who doubts him with his performance. The Joker that Jared will play does look so much different from previous Jokers but isn't this a good thing? Isn't something new and different better? What do you think? Well we shall see when the film is released August 5th 2016. And I am bloody excited! Then we have Will Smith's character Deadshot, now I am a big fan of Will Smith and his work, and I am excited to see him in Suicide Squad as I feel he has disappeared from the spotlight of the film world for a while and this could be his big comeback, as it is a very big film! And he looks kick ass in his cover shot! Next we have Margot Robbie who will play Harley Quinn, and again I love her, brilliant actress, and she looks exactly how I would picture Harley in real life. And finally we have Cara Delevingne as Enchantress, now Cara is new to the film world, however in the short time she's been acting she has been in a few big blockbusters, and now she's landed one of the lead roles in one of the biggest blockbusters to be released in 2016. I haven't seen much of her work, besides Paper Towns, which was okay. So it shall be interesting to see how she performs in this. But besides that she too looks brilliant in her cover shot, but she is a model after all!
I am super excited for this film and I have bought all four copies of Empire. I have put the covers down below so check them out! And if you get the chance have a read of it, some really cool stuff is featured about the film inside!
Thankyou and I shall speak soon!

EMPIRE SUBSCRIPTION LINK 




No comments: