Friday 25 October 2013

LAUGHS...

SCARY MOVIE 5!

Released April 12th 2013

Starring: Ashley Tisdale, Simon Rex, Erica Ash, Charlie Sheen

Happily-married couple Dan and Jody begin to notice some bizarre, and un-usual activity once they bring their lost nieces and nephew home. But when the chaos expands into Jody's job as a ballet dancer and Dan's career as an Ape researcher, they realize their family is being stalked by a nefarious demon. Together, with the advice of a psychic and the aid of numerous surveillance cameras, they must figure out how to get rid of it before it's too late.

Well, the title just says it all! SCARY MOVIE has returned and with a bang, because this film is great! I have to be honest, I was not all that keen on seeing this movie. As I had seen the other ones, and never found them that funny, possibly because the humour didn't suit my age, or the films were quite out-dated. However! I decided to take a leap of faith, and go to watch this film. And it was the best thing I ever did! It was so so funny from beginning through to the end. And I was literally crying and screaming with laughter in the middle of a busy cinema. Yeah. Not cool.


It contains quite recent films such as Mama, Cabin in the Woods, Paranormal Activity, Evil Dead and even a reference to 50 Shades of Grey! 

I do seriously think I found this film more enjoyable because the humour is more relatable to my age, and the age we live in really. And some parts of the film are so cleverly done, because you sit there and laugh along with it, whilst thinking "OMG! I thought that when I watched it" if you know what i'm blabbering on about!

My favourite scene would have to be the pool cleaner scene. Sounds weird. But basically, they take the mick out of the pool cleaner in the Paranormal Activity 2 film, when the ghost "spookily" lifts the pool cleaner out of the pool.

But in this film, they have a whole group of pool cleaners having some random party, getting drunk, sniffing washing powder, and then a whole bunch of hoovers come in! But you just immediately relate because you just think how stupid and not scary it was in the real film. But I was laughing my head off, I was literally crying with laughter as soon as the scene kicked in! I will try and find it and put it in this blog...but oh my...that was a cinema experience to remember! I know it may not sound funny now, but trust me, its hilarious when you watch it!

I also have to add that Ashley Tisdale was suprisingly good in this film! From her being know for High School Musical and Suite Life of Zac and Cody, you kind of think "ooo i'm not sure if she will suit this film or not". But she was actually really funny, and made the film funny really. She just comes across as so naturally funny, and bizzare, and she was just great in it. So big thumbs up for Ashley Tisdale! 

They also had Charlie Sheen in it, who's been in a few of the previous films, along with Lindsey Lohan. And to be perfectly honest, that just bored me, they both just irritate me so much! But besides that the rest of the film was brilliant!

Yeah. So I would highly recommend this film, to absolutely everyone! It's such a funny, feel-good, amazing film! 


Just to put it out there, I personally think you have to watch the whole film to find this clip funny and you have had to have watched Paranormal Activity 3 but hey you might find it funny! 

Anyway enjoy and please leave me any feedback!



No comments: