Monday 4 November 2013

IM GOING TO A FILM FESTIVAL...

AESTHETICA SHORT FILM FESTIVAL. (ASFF)


On Friday 8th November, I will be attending the ASFF with my college which is taking place in York!
I feel this would be a great oppurtunity for me to gain more knowledge around film, aswell as discovering pure british talent in film!
And then to share the experience with you! :-)

The Aesthetica Short Film Festival (ASFF) is a celebration of independent film from across the world, and an outlet for championing and supporting short filmmaking. The ASFF is an established and dynamic player on the UK film festival circuit. 
The festival champions filmmaking talent from across the world, spanning all genres from Comedy to Drama; Animation to Documentary and Art to Experimental Films.

I will have the chance to experience a masterclass from one of the founders or Warp Films, one of the UK’s most successful independent production companies.

I will experience the real world industry of short film exhibition and an insight into film production and the UK film industry.

I am so so excited and will be filming majority of what I can, and will be taking many photos to share with you! 

If you are going to one of the days between 7th November-10th November, let me know and share you experience! I'd love to hear it!



THE ASFF WEBSITE!

-Check out the website!


-Check out the programme!





No comments: