Tuesday 26 November 2013

THE HUNGER GAMES CATCHING FIRE!

Well as a film lover and blogger I felt I needed to share my thoughts with you. I will do another detailed blog post in the future on this film, however I dont want to now as I don't want to spoil it for anyone as it only came out last weekend.

BUT OMG IT IS PROBABLY THE BEST FILM I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG LONG TIME.


I went to see this on the friday, which is the official full day it came out. And I went to see it with 3 friends, one of which is crazy about the Hunger Games like me! And the other two weren't big fans at all and only watched the first one because we planned to see this and they didn't want to be confused. But I can now honestly tell you them two friends have left that cinema and haven't stopped talking about it since, and has even started reading the books. I know crazy haha! 


Anyway I was sat in the cinema and it is the first film in ages where I have physically reacted to it, wether it be a gasp or a comment and I did have a little cry. 


But the film was just so packed with action, story, romance and it was just ahhhh so amazing! The graphics and SFX were sensational as expected and the film just seemed real and was just brilliant! I would say it was far far better than the first one, and trust me it really is!


The main aspect I was interested in was the arena, as I have read the books, I didn't want the film to disappoint with the visual arena as it is of course a key feature in the film, but WOW they completely didn't let me down. It was so well presented, thought of and you can tell they put alot of effort into this aspect of the film.


The end. OMG the end.


I am so buzzed from the build up, the advertising, the film its self and can honestly not wait until the final two are released. However for the meantime, I will be reading the books.


I would really encourage and reccommend people read the books, as they are amazing and worth the read. They are better than the films (even though the films are amazing!) I am just reffering to the fact there is obviously alot more content and story and feel its a story anyone can enjoy!


If you haven't seen the new Hunger Games! GO AND SEE IT! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT AT ALL! But make sure to watch the first one if you haven't already as you will not understand the complete storyline!


But don't worry I will do a detailed post about this movie I just thought if I leave it for a while, it won't spoil it for people and we can have a right good discussion about it!


But thankyou so much for reading! And may the odds ever be in your favour! :-)


PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN AND CHECK OUT MY VIDEO'S ON YOUTUBE. YOU WILL FIND ALL THE LINKS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BLOG! :-)





No comments: