Tuesday 17 September 2013

FINALLY!




Its the sequel everyone has been waiting for. After the spine chilling first film, Saw director James Wan presents Insidious 2.

Insidious is based upon a family who holds the ability of astro-projecting, which simply means they can  become alive in their dreams, so they can see and feel everything etc. But things take a disastrous turn when evil ghosts and demons become involved. And becomes apparent, that there is more than what it seems.

I will not give anything away as its a brand new release. But OMG! it definitely made up for the disappointing first film. Theres more scares, thrills and shocks! And I love the way the director and producers smartly linked this to the first film. However you will know this when you see it! 

I went to go see this at my local cinema, the day it came out on Friday 13th! And to be perfectly honest, I wasn't that excited about it because I thought it would just be the same as the first one, as I personally didn't enjoy the first film. But gosh was I wrong, it was amazing!

It was more scary and there was more horror factors, such as frightening visual characters, a thrilling and tension building story line. And all questions from the first film will be answered.

Speak soon and I would very urgently go and see this!


No comments: