Sunday 22 September 2013

OMG PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!

SCREEN JUNKIES!

I love movies, don't get me wrong! But I also enjoy watching YouTube videos, and I came across this channel called "SCREEN JUNKIES", and he is basically a guy with the most epic movie trailer voice, making parodies of movie trailers. I think its funny because what he says about the films are true and its things that run through your head when you watch it. 
OMG THEY ARE HILARIOUS. My favourite one's have to be the Twilight ones he does. As I have a sarcastic sense of humour so this is just delightful and full of sarcasm.

So please, please check out this YouTube channel, and subscribe to it to check out all the videos he makes. They are great. Trust me! You can also message him ideas for more videos you want to him to do!
I uploaded the twilight video on my blog, to give you a taster, and he also does the other twilight films, which you should also check out! 



No comments: