Thursday 4 December 2014

Jurrasic Park Opens?

Lets just quicly talk about the new trailer for the highly anticipated summer blockbuster "Jurassic Park".

First thing I got from this trailer is WHY WOULD YOU SEND YOUR CHILDREN ALONE TO JURASSIC PARK! Do they not remember what happened in the last 3 films. I'm suprised it was allowed to be opened, haha! But no, in all seriousness I am very excited for this movie, and as its been 10 years since the last movie in the franchise was released I have high expectations for this one. After movies like "Gravity", "The Hunger Games" and "Interstellar" I can imagine the visual quality and CGI will be out of this world, and I have already had a glimpse of this from the trailer! And to compare the new reboot to the old classics will be interesting.

So we've seen our key characters in this trailer, Chris Pratt (Guardians of the Galaxy) who I haven't seen much of besides "Guardians of the Galaxy", I liked him in that however will he fit into this kind of role and movie? Well only time will tell, from the trailer he does look suited but I look forward to seeing his on-screen performance. However at the end of the trailer I really dont understand the whole Chris Pratt and the Velociraptors vs the new dinosaur hybrid, but I suppose we will have to wait and see. Then there is Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) who again I havent seen much of on-screen, besides "The Help" and "50/50", but seen in the trailer to be some highly intelligent scientist/bad arse female character, we will soon see what she too brings to "Jurassic Park". I find it refreshing that we are seeing new talent on our cinema screens, as there is only so much repetetive Tom Cruise roles you can take.

I love the return of the iconic "Jurassic Park" soundtrack, in slow piano format, it really adds some drama and tension to the trailer aswell as bringing back some memories of the previous old school movies! Oh and talking about audio, I'm sure they used the same sinister sound effect in the Godzilla (2014) trailer. You'll know what I mean when you watch the trailer, its around the middle of the trailer.

But i'm so excited for this to be released next summer, and to finally see this new dinosaur hybrid! Lets see if it lives up to the old school Jurrasic Park flicks whilst being slightly better!

Thanks for reading!







No comments: