Monday 26 January 2015

JUST A QUICK MENTION-AGE OF ULTRON EMPIRE COVER.

I am such a massive fan of Empire Magazine, and I buy the new issue every month and its such a good and interesting read and I love it. And they are certainly getting Avengers fans even more excited for the release of the new Avengers:Age of Ultron film with the release of their March cover which is the Avengers. Now I am not the biggest fan of the Avengers, but I do like the films, along with all the other individual films like Captain America, Thor etc. And the covers look phenomenal, it shows all the original characters and cast along with new additions. And it will really add to the hype and build up to the films release which is April 24th. Along with this we can see features from Fifty Shades of Grey and Ant Man which are a few more anticipated releases this year.
Are you excited for the new Avengers film? Do you read Empire? This issue will be released on Thursday 29th January.
This was just a quick post as I love Empire and the release of their new covers and thought it may interest you. :-)



No comments: